Deidre starts the day...
Our first stop for the day was Moszkva Tér on the way to a mommy-baby group that's every Wednesday. I usually hate being at Moszkva Tér, it's dirty and full of rushing sour-faced people. But, I guess it does have some charm...
Mara, Louise,
Tinna, Élet-kör Mommy-Baby group...
I'll be sad when these booties my grandma made are too small...
Leaving Élet-kör on our way to ANOTHER group. We just like socializing...
Linus is 5 days younger than Szonja, and he is Danish. They are so unaware of each other... They are both staring off at some lights or something.
Can anyone tell me why the 'preview' doesn't show the pictures in the same place as they appear on the blog? The first three pictures should have been on one line, but it's pushed one picture down so it spoils the next two pictures' positions... hmm....
ReplyDelete