Friday, October 9, 2009

a week in my life - Thursday

First nap of the day...


My typical breakfast - Bob's Red Mill 8-grain, with raisins, and Earl Grey with milk and honey
She still loves to watch the spinning things...






















Sigh...my lunch...


















Szonja's toes modeling the blanket I made her...
The cloth diapers give her such a strange shape...

A sneeze, caught in action...
Tried a new way to use the wrap sling. I've read that it's not good to wear the baby facing forward, so I wasn't so sure. She seemed to like it, but I had guilt...
Finally went up to the storage room to find the yarn. We haven't used the swing yet, were waiting for her to be a little bigger, but looks ok to me. We're not sure if it's good for her back though...
Started a new project to use up scrap yarn. Pictures to come!
A little hair brushing (brushing little hair?) after a bath...
New cat toy...
Old friends...
Clean clothes...

Singing with Dad before bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment