Monday, October 5, 2009

Good times in Göd

I love sitting on the grass in the sun, especially in the autumn, especially with a huge walnut tree dropping snacks all over the place, and especially when it can be enjoyed with a cute little baby and good friends.







We brough Szonja's stroller so she would have somewhere to sleep during the day. It makes a pretty good little bed, and I like that she had the fresh air. Well, fresh with a touch of campfire smoke.



We cooked a big, well, couldron, of gulyas and lecso. There was so much meat! And onions, tomatoes, potatoes and paprika of course. Here are pictures of everyone working, kids playing etc.







Turns out the party was a surprise for me. I came home with much more beautiful fingers! There are three diamonds, since we are a family of three now. I love that I was proposed to in front of a campfire, and with a song no less! David Bowie's Be My Wife, though since I had never heard that song before I thought Csaba wrote it :-)

4 comments:

  1. Can anyone give me some pointers on how to make the pictures not overlap like that, or in general how to have any control whatsoever over how the pictures and text will look? I am just throwing things up there sort of randomly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of corse! I wrote it for Bowie as 3 years old! :)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Be_My_Wife
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB7skYEv_EM

    The plan was playing the song kind of way like this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cd6wh0Y3fY

    But it became like this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Eez6JLJNTY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deidre - I love the story about the family of three and three diamonds. Does that mean that every time you have another child you get another ring with one more diamond:) (LOL) Pam

    ReplyDelete