So I found this website with an idea about documenting one week in one's life. I decided to do this, and then I hope to make a sort of collage/scrapbook type thing from it. Today was the first day - I tried to take pictures of different moments throughout the day including things that i wouldn't normally consider interesting. I'm not sure which pictures I'll use in the end, but if you find any of them interesting let me know. Of course, I haven't figured out how to use this blogger thing very well, so once again i've put the pictures in reverse order. So this picture above is just before szonja went to bed, and the last ones are in the early hours of the morning.



It feels a little like going home when we go to varazs utca..
We take the 16 bus to go there - here are some pictures around the bus stop...

At the bus stop...

Looking back down Hunyadi Janos...

What kind of tree is this?


Some housework finished...




Tea and NPR - one way to use a nap time...



And then we went to the garden:
The quince tree...
The slide...

My book...

The grill...

Us...
The idea of the week of my life project is to document the everyday things in my life. Here, obviously, are our toothbrushes. I like the cup.
View past geraniums to the street...
One of my surprises when I got home from the hospital were these geraniums. I've always wanted flowers in window boxes, so Csaba went out and arranged it. 
The start of the first nap of the day...
How am I supposed to make the bed when cutey is sleeping on it... 
Meaty thighs...

My journal, a book about babies...
I tried drawing cards in black and white for Szonja to look at, but the pen I was using was too thin. I think she would like to look at them if there was a bolder line.(I just realized that this will be in reverse order, so morning....) these are the pictures taken just as we woke up. Szonja is a slow riser, it takes her like an hour before she opens her eyes. But when she does, she's smiling.

Our nightlight...
First thing I see when I wake up most mornings...

She puts her whole body into these yawns, and the stretching and yawning lasts about 30 minutes to an hour.
After that she's all smiles...
No comments:
Post a Comment