Chickadee loves loves loves to take a bath now! I think it helps that she can sit up in the water now - she still doesn't like to lie down. I think she looks like a hot tubber the way she's sitting there. The bath really helps her go to sleep now too - all the hot water I guess. The routine is that about two hours after her last nap (she takes a late afternoon nap) which is usually about 7 or 7:30 she goes in the bath, with a massage after, then rocking in the rocking chair. She doesn't necessarily STAY asleep, I still have to feed her like every hour and soothe her back to sleep, but she basically stays asleepish until morning.
Monday, January 11, 2010
splish splash i was takin' a bath
Chickadee loves loves loves to take a bath now! I think it helps that she can sit up in the water now - she still doesn't like to lie down. I think she looks like a hot tubber the way she's sitting there. The bath really helps her go to sleep now too - all the hot water I guess. The routine is that about two hours after her last nap (she takes a late afternoon nap) which is usually about 7 or 7:30 she goes in the bath, with a massage after, then rocking in the rocking chair. She doesn't necessarily STAY asleep, I still have to feed her like every hour and soothe her back to sleep, but she basically stays asleepish until morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment