


Look how happy she looks that there was a baby around her same age at the Mama-baby group we go to! Penelope is 8 months old. They weren't super interested in each other, but they did like each other's toys.


She loves it when her dad plays guitar for her. It was pointed out to me that it's hard to find the baby in this picture what with all the toys scattered around. I promise that since then I've started to try and figure out a good organization/containment plan for all the toys, which seem to have duplicated themselves since Christmas.

A cute snowman, as seen on our walk through the castle one day. Winter is still being very wintery around here - lots of snow and temperatures around freezing. It is January after all, but I will be happy for spring to start showing up.

Scary how much she likes screens - t.v. and computers and telephones. I try to keep her from staring at the screens, but probably should start teaching by example soon.

What a cute grin, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment