Wednesday, April 28, 2010

THURSDAY

Major bed head - and prunes.
Off to the Baba Muzsika group - where everyone sings children's songs in Hungarian, and I sort of hum along. Like I'm doing in the picture below. Anyway, I'll learn them eventually, and baby girl likes the socializing.


This picture makes me happy because in the silhouette I can see that I have tied her on well.

This picture is here for showing "real life". Yes, it is regularly this messy here.
She was duly impressed by Michelle's bandaged finger, as well as her water bottle.
Since she is terrified of the vacuum cleaner, this is the only way it gets done.
Sometimes this gets done.
This gets done a lot.

It took me a long time to figure out that I can cook while she is eating by the door. I still forget it though.

OUTSIDE! She loves it.

I tried and tried to get her to let go of Gizi. It would have made standing up holding on to things much easier.



SWING!



She is suspicious that my paprikas csirke is not authentic because it is served over pasta and not galuska. She's right. I'm not a real Hungarian.
I'm probably saying: "sit down now please!"

No comments:

Post a Comment