Monday, April 26, 2010

snapshots - sleep




So, the babe sleep in our bed during the night, her crib during the day. As I type this, she has been sleeping for almost two hours. This is a new thing for me, this predictably long naptime. I have listened to the news, had a slow cup of tea, cooked lunch, watched Amazing Race Asia (I confess I watch every episode, and, bigger confession, I sort of pretending I was on the show while we were at Tesco yesterday to help myself be fast and avoid conflict. Wouldn't want to be like that horrible yelling couple) and am now waiting for her to wake up so I can whisk her off to our exercise group.

At night, or rather the early hours of the morning, she wakes up slowly. This morning after tossing herself about a bit, she snuggled right up against me, sighed, and went back to sleep. This is how she wakes up with major pillow hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment