Tuesday, April 20, 2010

MONDAY

Goodbyes have become difficult. She cries when he leaves, and is So excited for him to come home.

So can really get the kiwi in now! Today a little piece fell down and she couldn't pick it up (too slippery) so she just reached her face down and sucked it in. Clever girl.
Cruising, cruising, cruising. I see walking in our near future.
Helping with cooking.
I could barely keep the spinach out of her hands. I can't believe it took me this long to start using the timer on the camera.

Many many minutes spent each day reading books. She likes to flip through the pages herself, as well as be read to. Pat the Bunny is one of her favorites. The bunny is getting a bit scrungy with all the "patting".


This little piggy went to market... She already giggles in anticipation of the ending tickles.

Such a sweet sleeper. The pacifier helps, though I tried to ditch it, it is just too helpful for sleeping.

I was proud of my creamed spinach creation. Lots of leek and garlic. Yum.
While she napped, a book, a tea and Arvo Part's Alina.
So hard to get her to lie down anymore.

She uses this technique for shoveling it in now. Gordon asked whether she was eating, or throwing up. Haha!

Strawberry!
I tried to get a natural smile that shows how I look when I'm looking at Chickadee.



No comments:

Post a Comment