Saturday, February 6, 2010

Birthday Boy - 8 years old

Happy Birthday to a boy who is made so happy by flowers. So much of his thoughts, his play is connected somehow to flowers and nature.

The same raspberry chocolate cake every year - I've had a piece of it I think five times now (not including other people's birthdays). He doesn't eat the 'bread' part. He serves ladies first. What a gentleman.
Making a wish.
Chickadee loves him too! Look at the look of love on her face - he's playing peek-a-boo.


Each napkin was folded in a different way.

Ever concerned with the decorations. The more color and sparkle the bettter.

He has become so patient with his little brother. He's helping him to write letters. And the Little Guy writes them in his big brother's way too, with lots of curly ends.

The idea was for the three of us to be in one picture.

Doing homework. He likes math the best, but he wins the poetry writing competitions, and loves art as always.

I love the look on her face here.

No comments:

Post a Comment