Monday, February 8, 2010
Orange you glad we didn't start with banana? Wacka wacka wacka...
So the plan around here is to do Baby Led Weaning, which means from six months we will give the little girl soft, age appropriate finger foods and skips the whole mush on spoon thing. She has been seeming ready for a long time now, but the experts say that if we wait until she's six months we can avoid risks of allergies. So, she's not 6 months old yet (a couple days off) and orange is definitely not an ideal first food, but here is what happened when her dad decided to give her an orange. I think he was just worried that I would follow through on what I've been saying about her first foods being steamed broccoli and carrot. (video to follow in a couple days, though I have been thinking that butternut squash and parsnip would be better, or all of these?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment