Wednesday, September 30, 2009




Csaba's co-workers bought Szonja this playing rug. She likes to hang out there during the day when I have to leave the room, and sometimes it works when we're eating. She also has a piece of black and white spotted packaging from a toy she likes to flirt with. That's what she's doing in the video.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so it's true, there is no video. The video I have is just slightly too big to post. And anyway, the end has Csaba walking in the room in his underwear. What's worse you can only see him from the waist down, and mostly you see his Fred Flinstone slippered feet. So, I tried to trim the video of that part, making it the right size, but instead it kept posting just the underwear part. So, until I can figure it out, no video. But sometime.

    ReplyDelete