I had big plans for this Sunday - an afternoon at Normafa, the park at the top of Budapest. Lying on the grass, letting Szonja watch the trees against the sky and wandering around on the many trails. But, within say 5 minutes of arriving, I started to feel awful. Maybe a blocked duct. I had that terrible 'sick' feeling. When you can feel it the middle of your head, in your throat. Due to my overwhelming urge to just lie down we headed home. On the bus I started to feel like throwing up, so we hopped off and took a taxi home. I climbed right into bed, and other than a hot bath, didn't get out til this morning. I guess sleep was the magic cure because now I feel better. Here are a few pictures from Sunday. Actually they are at the top, I couldn't figure out how to put them at the bottom.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Attempt at Normafa
I had big plans for this Sunday - an afternoon at Normafa, the park at the top of Budapest. Lying on the grass, letting Szonja watch the trees against the sky and wandering around on the many trails. But, within say 5 minutes of arriving, I started to feel awful. Maybe a blocked duct. I had that terrible 'sick' feeling. When you can feel it the middle of your head, in your throat. Due to my overwhelming urge to just lie down we headed home. On the bus I started to feel like throwing up, so we hopped off and took a taxi home. I climbed right into bed, and other than a hot bath, didn't get out til this morning. I guess sleep was the magic cure because now I feel better. Here are a few pictures from Sunday. Actually they are at the top, I couldn't figure out how to put them at the bottom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment