So for some reason I couldn't figure out how to get these photos to go in their proper order. But I bet you can figure it out! This is not a kid who minds getting messy. I think she doesn't really see the point of paintbrushes. THIS is what she wants me to let her do every morning at around 7 30, when I am just waking up and pouring some coffee. Oh, if only I could just let her go at it.
Friday, May 27, 2011
Painting a House
So for some reason I couldn't figure out how to get these photos to go in their proper order. But I bet you can figure it out! This is not a kid who minds getting messy. I think she doesn't really see the point of paintbrushes. THIS is what she wants me to let her do every morning at around 7 30, when I am just waking up and pouring some coffee. Oh, if only I could just let her go at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hahahha! She is so fun!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures really got a laugh out of Tyler! Just how do you contain the paint?
ReplyDelete